Monday, November 3, 2008

Follow Your Foots



I love seeing new places. It’s a good thing my previous job allowed me to explore different places in the Philippines. I enjoyed it because even if you’re working, you get a chance to appreciate the country side and experience different cultures that would make you more proud of our being Filipino. But now, I try my best to still see places. This photo travel blog is created with the aim of documenting places I visited, sharing my personal insights, and valuing my experiences with my friends/family during these trips. My travel photos (and those of my friends and family) may not be the perfect picture but these hopes to encourage everyone to follow your own foot and see where your trips would lead you.





So far, I’ve been to the following places in Luzon: Pagudpud, Laoag, Vigan, Paoay, Batac, Abra, Anawangin, Camara and Capones Island, Baguio, Subic, Pampanga, Batangas, Mindoro, Laguna, Rizal, Quezon, etc.

In Visayas: Cebu, Iloilo, Roxas City, parts of Capiz, Bora, Bacolod, Cadiz, La Carlota, Dumaguete, Apo Island, Cebu, etc.

In Mindanao: Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental


Some, if not most of the entries here are travels done before but are still worth sharing coz it left something in me that keeps me in following my foots. Enjoy the walk. 

This blog also features several articles: 

Footprints - travel/place/interest that made impact to the author 
Foot notes - additional tips and insights about the trip 
Foot steps - places of interest/upcoming activities of the author
Pitstop - food, food, food



No comments: